Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhHomeGalleryLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Gtools_ObjectOcclusion_Utilities

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nam
Tổng số bài gửi : 20
Đến từ : Sứ sở Hoa Hồng
Registration date : 08/02/2009

Gtools_ObjectOcclusion_Utilities Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Gtools_ObjectOcclusion_Utilities   Gtools_ObjectOcclusion_Utilities I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:28 am

Gtools_ObjectOcclusion_Utilities Gtools10

1.- Add Dirt to existing Standard or Vray Materials:nothing special here, it just adds Vraydirt to existing materials.

2.- Create an Object Occlusion Pass:the objects need to have standard material, you can use the included converter.all materials will get modified, materials with opacity will have correct cutout.

3.- Creates Fake GI for Animation:the idea for this one is that you calculate the illumination for everything but what is moving, for moving objects you will use this script, which will exclude the objects from GI and modify the materials so they blend as much as possible with the gi solution

Script Information

1.- Dirt to Existing Material:

on/off: activates this mode.
Exterior Preset: Dirt settings for Exterior scenes like buildings.
Street Preset: this mode is useful when we have use the Fake GI mode, you should apply
This mode to the streets so the cars don’t appear to be flying.
Interior Preset: useful for interior scenes
Remove dirt: it will remove the dirt and bring back the old material.

2.- Object Occlusion:

Convert: you need to have Standard materials, this will convert Vray Material to standard.

3.- Fake GI for Animation:

Convert to Std Material: if you materials are not standard use this to convert them to standard before continuing.
Shadow Color: the color of the Shadow, usually you don’t need to change this.
Sky Color Tint: Sky Color
Sky Color Map %: this is how much sky color you want, usually i leave it to 100, you can modify this after it’s applied. See below.
Sky Color Map: as a default I apply a vraycolor to control the environment, by checking this you can pick something else, like an hdri image,
But I recommend leaving the vraycolor, it’s faster, simpler and has more control.
Sky Global Control: this is used once it’s been already applied to control the amount of sky, its basically controlling the self illumination amount
I put it here just to control it globally.
Remove FS: it will remove the Fake Sky and leave you with the standard material.

Version Requirement:
3DMax 8 - 2009, Vray
Homepage URL:
http://www.evvisual.com/maxscript/script_oc.htm
Download URL:
http://www.evvisual.com/maxscript.htm

[출처] Gtools_ObjectOcclusion_Utilities|작성자 하늘
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://i2cgroup.tk

Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang